Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Customized Wellness Solutions for Health Professionals

Are your patients beginning to demand support in improving their health – not just treating a symptom?

Solutions for today's Medical Economy
nutraMetrix provides solutions designed exclusively for licensed Health Professionals & Certified Consultants.
We have answered the patient demands.
We have answered the Health Professionals’ needs

Mission of nutraMetrix
To provide a system for health professionals to create an ongoing income, while providing patients and clients with a better way to achieve optimal health. Through revolutionary technology, science-based nutritional interventions and the power of people, nutraMetrix is promoting wellness one health professional and one patient at a time.
Where Are nutraMetrix Products Sold?
nutraMetrix products can be sold in the USA ONLY by Health Professionals who offer their services in a qualified and legitimate healthcare practice and have an active patient/client base.


Eva Spissak
nutraMetrix Consultant

Request additional information:
 nutraMetrx INFORMATION


nutraMetrix Training Review:

"Last spring was the third time I attended the nEI(nutraMetrix Educational Institute) CME lectures.  Each time I attend the lectures, I always feel I have something new to bring back to my practice.  Annually, I attend a total of about 50 hours CME but I enjoy the nEI the most since it offers the latest scientific breakthroughs and it teaches us very practical material that our patients are always looking for.  This CME has increased my confidence in promoting optimal health to my patients through nutrition and lifestyle change.  I feel that these lectures should be taught in medical school since this CME offers a lot of pearls that would take several years to digest from medical books.  The lecturers were all top notch but I felt that Dr. Blumenfeld really hit the mark with his lecture on Nutragenomics since IT IS the future of medicine"
MD, Board Certified in Family Medicine (TX)





No comments:

Post a Comment